Ideas/help needed with run for ducks

Which one are you going to use?

Decided to go with the panelled ones and make a roof either using hardware cloth or buy more panels in the future and use them. When I can, I'll order another 12 and add them on to the main run :) I'm going to buy a hinge and make one panel into a door (hopefully). My babies went out for the first time to day - supervised - and they loved it and did not want to come back in! Proud mama here. :D

A1A259BA-FDDD-45E3-8481-333AA6823B85.jpeg
So sweet AND you didn't get any pictures?

I hope your satisfied with them when they come.

Thanks :) I only managed to snap a picture of them in their coop (they spent a total of 30 seconds in it before they became bored) but none of them outside as it was raining! :)

When you get it set up, take pics. The UK seems more friendlier with products when it comes to poultry and poultry products.
Oh, and I bet you will need to make an apron to prevent any diggers. Is this going to be attached to your coop or separate?

When you get it set up, take pics. The UK seems more friendlier with products when it comes to poultry and poultry products.
Oh, and I bet you will need to make an apron to prevent any diggers. Is this going to be attached to your coop or separate?

Will do :) thank you for all your help! :hugsWe do have quite a lot of poultry products etc here but you need a rather high budget :hmm both coop and run will be on concrete so only need to worry about predators coming over the top and in through the sides. The run will be separate from coop so I can clean it out easier. :)

7A436B9B-B223-4D81-9AC0-E93BE7B4E59F.jpeg
2C2F4D8F-780F-4BDD-83E4-487934100DF7.jpeg
Panels from EBay arrived today - 12 of them, I’m very impressed, they are quite tall and well made. The man who brought them said he’d made them fresh yesterday, and it’s lucky he only lives 30 mins away so he could bring them sooner.

I’m going to buy more panels when I can and make a roof - would this have to be shaped like this: /\ ? Or could I put it flat over the run but find something to stabilise the centre of the roof?

Also i can turn the panels so that they are 3ft wide on the bottom which would made a much bigger run but then it would be lower in height :D so many decisions!

Back
Top Bottom