You calibrate your thermometer by placing it in ice water. Your hygrometer by sealing it inside a plastic bag with a little salt and water in a bottle cap. You can find instructions for both here by searching.

If you haven't done so you are only guessing at temps. Could be miles off. Likely the reason previous attempts have failed.

All incubators must have this done. I should say all people incubating must have thermometer and hygrometer of known accuracy in hand to successfully incubate.

You calibrate your thermometer by placing it in ice water. Your hygrometer by sealing it inside a plastic bag with a little salt and water in a bottle cap. You can find instructions for both here by searching.

If you haven't done so you are only guessing at temps. Could be miles off. Likely the reason previous attempts have failed.

All incubators must have this done. I should say all people incubating must have thermometer and hygrometer of known accuracy in hand to successfully incubate.
I haven't done this, but the last tries were because the incubator's thermometer. :)

Back
Top Bottom