Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

But the skin to meat ratio is off!
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

all good here. Kids are done with formal lessons but I'm going to continue with some basic lessons over the summer so they retain what they've learned.
Always a good idea. My son turns 12 tomorrow, makes me feel very old

But the skin to meat ratio is off!
As it should be. lol

There is a guy in the office that can do this magical thing where he sucks all the meat of the bones on a wing in one go. It's...interesting...but not something I want to mess with when I can just have some tendies and ranch. lol

As it should be. lol

There is a guy in the office that can do this magical thing where he sucks all the meat of the bones on a wing in one go. It's...interesting...but not something I want to mess with when I can just have some tendies and ranch. lol
My brother in law can do that. It's gross to watch

I feel that way about most shellfish. And chicken wings. lol I'll never understand why people want to gnaw on bones like a caveman to get off the tiniest bit of meat.
I like wings, but I'm not a "clean the bones" kind of wing eater. Getting most of it is good enough for me.

I agree. I can do shrimp and crawfish because I can get a rhythm down but crabs, while good, are a lot of work. (I don't get the chicken wings either. It's a sauce delivery device, and I don't like Tabasco.)
I always kinda feel like crab is a break-even proposition. You expend the same amount of calories breaking it down that you intake while eating it :)

Back
Top Bottom