Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Yeah when we was frogging we was in a pirogue. We were shining the bank and felt a very slight tap. We looked down and about 3 or 4 were swimming with us. They were tapping the side with their snouts. We were petrified.
Of mom they were only a few feet long but we know moms around
I probably teteed a little

When we were dating we were out in the pirogue on a shallow bayou (did I mention that she's a keeper)? I started telling her about how the old swampers would feel the bottoms with a pole to look for snapping turtles. About that time I felt something hard with my paddle in the mud and asked her if I should dive down and pull him up. She declined and about that time I felt the 'turtle' shake loose. A 5' alligator surfaced next to the boat. :lau

Thugs on the frozen creek 👀
I guess they don't mind the ice
20230204_114259.jpg

When we were dating we were out in the pirogue on a shallow bayou (did I mention that she's a keeper)? I started telling her about how the old swampers would feel the bottoms with a pole to look for snapping turtles. About that time I felt something hard with my paddle in the mud and asked her if I should dive down and pull him up. She declined and about that time I felt the 'turtle' shake loose. A 5' alligator surfaced next to the boat. :lau
See that's why you don't need to be trying to impress your lady friend while on the bayou in a pirogue lol

We was fishing in a pipeline canal and in 2 pirogues one with just me cause I'm not good at balancing and 2 friends in the other. They were behind me about 10 foot or so. All of a sudden I heard a huge splash. I look back and the dude in the back was standing up soaking wet. He went to pull the stringer up and apparently there was a 5 foot or so Gar following about to eat the fish on the stringer. When he went to pull it up the Gar grabbed it and flipped on the top splashing and getting him wet. It took a few seconds for him to say what happened scared the crap outta him

Back
Top Bottom