Lavender Orpington Thread

I got some ebay, they just started laying
thumbsup.gif

My LO rooster. He is staying with a friend because neighbors complained about crowing. Planning to get him a pretty Lavender girlfriend. Would love some feedback on what people think of him as we consider making him a papa.

Last edited:

Someone swore to me that he put a Velcro collar around the neck of his rooster (I'm not sure how snug) and he doesn't crow. They live in a subdivision so he really needed a way to keep him from crowing.

My LO rooster. He is staying with a friend because neighbors complained about crowing. Planning to get his a pretty Lavender girlfriend. Would love some feedback on what people think of him as we consider making him a papa.

My LO rooster. He is staying with a friend because neighbors complained about crowing. Planning to get his a pretty Lavender girlfriend. Would love some feedback on what people think of him as we consider making him a papa.

I'm not the best judge, and from a single pic, its hard, but I like his coloring, his tail is lovely. Legs are nice color. His back looks a little short and his chest needs to fill out a little more, but I assume he is still young? I'm guessing 6-9 months?

Back
Top Bottom