chicklet1992

Chirping
Feb 5, 2020
I'm transitioning from chickens to quail, so looking to sell/trade my flock. 8 healthy birds all about 1.5 years old and laying about an egg a day.

(2) RIR , (1) Australorp, (1) IsaBrown/Australorp mix breed, (1) Americana, (2) Wyandotte, (1) Barred Rock

Make an offer: I can accept cash, produce, seeds, plants, etc.

I'm transitioning from chickens to quail, so looking to sell/trade my flock. 8 healthy birds all about 1.5 years old and laying about an egg a day.

(2) RIR , (1) Australorp, (1) IsaBrown/Australorp mix breed, (1) Americana, (2) Wyandotte, (1) Barred Rock

Hi, I live in Lou and had my sights on 2 pullets was supposed to get today but they sold before I could get there. I’ve been looking for over a month trying to add 2 young girls to my remaining one older hen. Would you be able to help me out with 2 hens? Have cash and can get today.

Hi, it’s me again. I was so excited to see your post since because I live in Louisville and am seeking to find a couple of hens to add to my lonely only. Would you consider letting me adopt 2 of them? That’s all my coop will accommodate. Please let me know and will save me from driving far away to get a couple of pullets. Thanks!

$75? I wouldn't be able to pick up til 28th, I'm in IN.

Hi, it’s me again. I was so excited to see your post since because I live in Louisville and am seeking to find a couple of hens to add to my lonely only. Would you consider letting me adopt 2 of them? That’s all my coop will accommodate. Please let me know and will save me from driving far away to get a couple of pullets. Thanks!
Hi, sorry I'm just checking my posts today. I emailed you directly! I'd be happy to sell you two.

Back
Top Bottom