my chicken laid a golf ball!

Quote:
I hope that isn't true...
roll.png
It's piqued my interest now!

I thought the same thing, this is a first post. Also no info. on op available. You guys know as well as I do unless the hen ate "golf ball seeds," there is no way a shell would grow around it. I hate to see the giant chicken that could swallow a whole golf ball. I thought we would be in for some funny photos but, don't think we are going to get anything period.

lau.gif
Silly.

This did make me laugh because my DS (3) believes the golf balls in the nesting boxes are from his chickens (our chickens are divided into three groups, one group "belongs" to each child). He says that the other kids' chickens lay the eggs we eat, but he is lucky because his chickens lay golf balls.

So, perhaps the poster is 3?

No joke, the reason I am on here - first posting - is because I want answers!! I work at Virginia Tech and have sent a message to our Poultry folks, but haven't gotten an answer just yet. I uploaded the photo, but don't see how to put it in the message. Help please!

I would love to see the photo... I do think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post a photo, though.

Back
Top Bottom