Naked Neck/Turken Thread

We just lost our favorite family pet roo. He was a double NN BLR. I am hoping someone has some hatching eggs or chicks I could order? He was our only Turken and we are all missing him. He had such a sweet personality:)

Hi everyone. I hope someone can be some help by telling me what may be mixed(what kind of chicken) in with my black skined naked neck besides silkie. He gave me some chicks from my white and blue silkie(12 chicks). Out of the 12, 4 were naked neck. Half the chicks have hard feathers and the other half have silkie feathers. If I were to breed the two new silkie feathered naked necks back to silkies would all the chicks have just silkie feathering or is there a chance the hard feathers will come out? He is picture of him. Thanks in advance. Please tell me what you think.

Hatched out on St. Patrick's Day, Poor little thing had a very hard time coming out....it hatched out on the wrong end when it came out the cord wasn't absorbed all the way and was really thick but the little thing is tough...Its now doing fine

I would name it Lucky but ugh too many luckys out there...So I'm going to name it Nugget lol

Chix 1.This is my new NN from a NN hen.I'm pretty sure the roo was NN to.

Chix 2

chix 2
Chix 2 is also from an NN hen but looks different.It's alot smaller,legs are feathered and so is it's chest.the flock they came from had 1 nn, 1 banty (sebright?), and 1 partridge cochin roo over matching hens.Any ideas who could be daddy.

Hi, I just got my first NN from the feed store yesterday and she is so cute! We've decided that since they are also known as Transylvanian Naked Necks we're going to name her Claudia after the vampire girl in "Interview with the vampire".

Back
Top Bottom