Now I know why I have so many stinkin' predators....

Check waste disposal regulations in your county.

Also keep an eye on her property tax payments. Maybe you can evict her for a few bucks.

Absolutely get a survey and build a fence.

Make friends with the local constable/deputy/judge. Make allies, box her in, run her off.

I would get it on video and take that to the police or the local game authority.

1) she is littering
2) its illegal dumping
3) she is feeding wildlife

all 3 are hugely frowned on here

Last edited:
The land survey and fence (electric one could be fun: wait for her to try to climb it or touch it then flip the switch.....zap...mwahahahaha) is a very good idea. Yeah it will cost but it will help you in the long run especially if you need to get the law out.

I like the idea of planting certain plants that make crossing over a real pain.
big_smile.png

Make sure you have No Trespassing signs up that are both visible from the road as folks drive by and to her in the areas she is causing the most problem. These help give you legal sway should you need to defend what is yours.

You may not get much to happen on the food dumping but if that burn barrel is too close to your house it is a fire hazard not to mention the smoke from it. The law should be able to help you on this.

Oh and I would not leave the dead vermin at the dump spot being it is too close to your barn. Why should you have to suffer any further due to her bad behavior.

It is terrible to have such a rotten neighbor; but, with a bit of creativity and staying in legal bounds you can find ways to get your point across.

Quote:
Excellent suggestion, as often local game authorities take this kind of behavior much more seriously than regular law enforcement.

I'd also add that checking into your local news outlets for any ongoing stories about "neighbors from hell" or "animal abusers" might generate some interest and get you some help in solving the problem. Good Luck!

Personally, if I humanely disposed of the predators, I would make a point to drop the carcasses into the spot she likes to leave her scraps. She'll get the point...if not, toss them into her yard and put a sign up at the dump spot requesting that no more scraps be left.

Shoot every predator you catch with a high powered rifle. Repeatedly. Like 5 or 6 times. At 3am.

Make sure she knows those shots are from your needed predator control because of her food dumping.

This situation calls for a good survey and a ten foot chain link fence.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom