Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
My hatch was 13 out of 22 BC Maran eggs, some of the eggs were getting a little old for incubation but having lost my rooster if was worth the chance. I'm pleased with this first attempt. i didnt calibrate my temp or humidity with other devices, just went for it. I'm getting ready to start a second clutch of some EE eggs and a few recent Maran eggs, just to see if the hen "might" still be fertile. I've read they can stay fertile until they "lay out". so I've nothing to loose and chicks to gain I'm going to give it a try.

you can contact them they will send you the Missing screen
29136397_10212799217709375_1858774663748463449_n.jpg
Thank you for this!
Just bought one. Still in the back of my Beetle and I already have a fan screen coming.

OK so Bummbed but Does anyone have turkeys i had some for a lady who wants them in time for thanksgiving she prefers heritage breed and wants 15 , SO pm me Has to be in Oregon she is more then happy to pick up i had her at 12 apiece but its what ever im supposed to have a new machine shipped but NO idea when or if it will get here . PM me with info so i can send it on thanks

With the first chamber filled I'm running only 25% humidity. Checked with freshly calibrated hygrometer, it's very accurate. Temp is half a degree high but that's still great. I need to get some call eggs moved into there asap. Anyone know how much impact filling the second chamber will have? I'm looking for about 35%. I can do and test of course but times getting tight.

Put a little in the second chamber. I’m using a gummy worm dropper to add water which is like a mini baster. I’m adding only one squirt of that at a time in chamber one only or my humidity is going up to 50 where I live. The more water you add the more of the chamber it fills so the more water surface you get.

@Nurtureright360
Having an issue on my second run with the unit I hope you can help me with. It appears that my auto turner is no longer working. My eggs are in the same spot all the time. After the first hatch (which went great btw) I unplugged it and cleaned it before setting eggs again.
The timer when restarted was on 21 days and the turning light was on. About day 8 I moved some eggs from another incubator into it. They were right in the front and that’s where they always were each time I looked at the incubator. When I started to troubleshoot, I saw that the countdown to hatch timer was inexplicably on day 0. I thought this must be why it wasn’t turning so I changed it back to the correct days remaining but that did not help, as the same eggs are still always in the same spot. The auto turn light is on, and they will turn if I do a manual test turn, but they are not automatically turning. I’ve tried unplugging and re-plugging the adapter from the base to the top and that didn’t help either.
Hoping I don’t have a defective unit and you can help solve this.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom