Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I kind of like that my standard frizzles have naked legs.

Hope your GN's sell
fl.gif

I'm sure you could sell your GN's at the madisonville sale, it'll just be rock bottom prices to a "flipper". Sigh.

Quote:
That's exactly why I don't want to be there.
I had to sell the cockerals brother and sister to a flipper for $10. Ticked me off! They weren't laying yet and he wasn't as pretty a bird, and I DESPERATELY needed the room.
I'm not as desperate this time, for sure!

I've had no luck selling anything for more than $10 a pair there. I just use it as a way to downsize right now. Now that all my out of town trips are done for the year, I need to go ahead and start listing on Craigslist again for the pairs. Even if I sold them for the same price, I might get "better" buyers.

Quote:
Again, them Mormons just don't understand the glories of being alive that they are missing.

That's a glory we are perfectly fine with missing.

No peer pressure here. Just means more for the rest of us ne'er-do-wells.

I did sell the GN's
woot.gif

yippiechickie.gif

Now to sell some millies as well....

Having a hard day today.

I had to get all of the leaves off of the driveway but since it's about 1/4 mile long I took the lawnmower and blew them off that way... Lazy ol' me.
Now I've got to go fill some chicken waters. Some folks are coming over. My, oh my.

Matthew

So far today I have been to 2 musical instruments stores, a craft store, and an office supply store.

I wish I'd taken 'before' pics of the bel kit DD has been playing It's the oldest one they own, so it was looking pathetic. We made a better & taller base, painted in flat black, and are now trying to renovate the actual bell kit as well as we possibly can. Time has not been kind to this instrument. But when we're done it will be flat black & stainless steel studded, and 4 rolling wheels rather than the 2 that previously allowed it to tip over at will.

Haven't even played with the chickens yat.....

Got up at 6am.Went to chicken sale. Froze rear end off. Didn't sell squat.

Lori, check out my cute girl.

24277_37orangemille.jpg

Best thing was getting band everyone and get pix of them when I got back home.

Baby gate broke off the dog room so I am about to go shopping. It takes a lot of abuse......the one I have now bolts to the wall. Time to go find a new one.

Quote:
That's a glory we are perfectly fine with missing.

No peer pressure here. Just means more for the rest of us ne'er-do-wells.

I did sell the GN's
woot.gif

yippiechickie.gif

Now to sell some millies as well....

Think I'm worried about peer pressure here?
cool.png

It's just friendly banter between that hooligan and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom