Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Nells, I was just thinking about you. I can do three Marine kind and another few girlie kind. Then I cry for Mama.

Any threads locked due to hatefulness?

Last edited:
Quote:
Um, which one....

Yay on decimating the poison ivy! (Never mind that hundreds of native ground dwelling birds have starved to death for lack of the edible, nutritious berries that the ivy has.) Also, never mind that development, subtle though it is, has shoved all the native bobwhite quail from this neighborhood. Yes, people suck.

Like my guilt? Since I feel it, I have to pass it on.

Let me know if you'd like me to send you some runners. We have poison ivy in spades around here. DH and I are highly allergic to it. I never see when I've run into it, but I sure notice when I've broken out into the rash.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
And your butt says, ahhhhh....
smile.png

Everyone hates my office chair except for me. I never have to worry about one of the guys stealing it.

Quote:
And your butt says, ahhhhh....
smile.png

Everyone hates my office chair except for me. I never have to worry about one of the guys stealing it.

My old one was comfortable, but every time I leaned back the chair gave way and I slowly floated to the floor. It was not unusual to see my chin on the desk.

Quote:
Visit me in June dear, my yard has a couple of them growing naturally. (Hardly boasting, because clearing this land to build the house decimated dozens of them and tons of wonderful bearberry too.)

Orchy, I ran for 50 minutes today, then was fool enough to split wood and restack it for over an hour. Yes, ice has been applied to back and both thumb joints. Tomorrow I will suffer even more I'm sure.

Here's the dolphin skull from my run today (I'm the one with the shades on).

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/2593_me_and_skull_2.jpg

Very cool.

Quote:
I agree. Though the only reason I posted that was so that I could contribute to the thread but so that everyone knew where my beliefs stand. I'm sure, even if you're not a christian, that you wouldn't like your religion called a fake.

Right. That post wasn't needed...

Congradulations!

Good Morning
frow.gif

Why do they close the schools on election day? Taking 3 wild children out in miserable weather while hugely pregnant certainly does not inspire me to vote (I will anyway, but I'm not inspired.)

Do they think children seeing their parents vote will be a good example for the kids? Doubt it - they're probably at a sitters or maybe their parents don't vote. Is it to make it easier for teachers to vote? School is out long before the polls close.

i don't think schools should ever close. Keep those little rat ba$tards where they belong......I mean, um.....yay children!

OMG, Broody Belle reminded me........I had this dream the other day that I was pregnant. And I was at a hospital who was screwing me around....kept telling me to go to the opposite side of the building cause *that* is where I needed to be. Then I'd get over there and they would tell me to go back to the opposite side it was a mistake, etc etc. This happened a few times in my dream.....then I ended up outside for some reason and I looked down and realized my stomach had changed shape and that meant the baby had moved down and was ready to TORPEDO out. So I went back upstairs and was sitting in a waiting room screaming for a doctor and saying it was too late and I was having the baby now.

............I really need to stop smoking crack before bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom