Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh Lori, I"m sorry. My dad was in the Army Air Corps (back then) but he's still around... I don't talk to him as much as a good daughter should.

Quote:
It's no wonder I like it. It's name means 'to sparkle'.
In another world I'm know as brightsparklies, and that has been my main e-mail addy until I joined BYC....

Quote:
It worked but then I'm logged on to facebook right now.

There are cuter ones of me on there. I think I have it set for friends and maybe friends of friends.

Quote:
It worked but then I'm logged on to facebook right now.

There are cuter ones of me on there. I think I have it set for friends and maybe friends of friends.

So if Buff weren't being so mean I could see it <sniff>
Instead she's mocking me.....

Quote:
A) You've been on facebook and didn't friend me? <crushed>
B) dacs isn't my friend either, so I can't view it <runs away crying>

Who are you so we can friend you? Who might be mutual friends?

Quote:
I like to say it like the little kid in the Music Man

"Amarylthithetheth"

My mom used to tell me "Don't dwawdle Amaryllis". Never knew what the heck she meant until I was old enough to see the movie (23).

Quote:
Oh Lori, I"m sorry. My dad was in the Army Air Corps (back then) but he's still around... I don't talk to him as much as a good daughter should.

He died in 1999. The pic is from the mid 60's, and he's in the cockpit of a jet fighter. He loved flying jets!

You should call your dad tonight.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I hugged my dad. But I called him "Kitty" like the little girl in Monsters Inc. Strange dream, but he smelled & felt like Daddy and that was all that mattered. At the time I was in an old folks home helping old men wrap bulbs in burlap so that daffodils would bloom all over the world. Kinda appropriate for today's theme, aye?

Quote:

Buffy already has my friend request but she's ignoring it.

I'm Lori Suggs Martin, and I'm rather better behaved on facebook then I am here....

Even my sister's mother-in-law likes me, for heaven's sake!

Last edited:
Quote:
Does it count that I e-mailed him about a half-hour ago? He's a cool guy, a little on the negative grumpy side and he doesn't talk a lot. Gee, who does that remind me of? Myself? DH?

Quote:

I can't see it either..
sad.png

(The expression on my face right now is priceless)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom