Yeah, if so i might have to go see the doctor instead of the optometrist tomorrow.
Cancel the optometrist!
You'd be doing them a big favor. They have to get right up in your face. You'll be breathing germs all over them.

You know, this week they said on the news that flu isn't spread just by coughing and sneezing and touching, but just by breathing in proximity to others.

When we were kids, and we were sick, my mom used to rush around taking care of us but never lingered. She'd say, "don't breathe your germs on me! If I go down, we ALL go down!"

Man! She was a genius before her time.

Oh i know! I called that last bunny a girl his name was April until he got his rabbit stuff hung in the cage bottom. We changed his name to August after that. I had no idea they suck the goods up inside like that.
When we had our bunnies we were told that even keeping females in a cage several feet away from a male wouldn't keep them from getting pregnant because the males thing is so long. I never saw it, but we had him fixed because we didn't want any bunnies. We did get a couple litters of imaginary bunnies when our female had a hysterical pregnancy and started ripping her belly fur out to make a nest.
I think i am getting sick. Dizzy, neck ache, head ache, nausea. So not fun.
Keep your disease on your own side of the country. Feel better and make sure you sanitize your living space. Door knobs, light switches, and remote controls!

Last edited:
My son got an update on his gonna be new puppy!!!

He is last on the list so understands and is good with getting whichever puppy no one else chose. So far all the boys and 2 girls have been spoken for. He will be getting either a light colored or a dark female.
He is choosing this time to have the dog fixed. I think that is a good idea.

I hope you all don't mind me sharing the puppy happies.

:ya
Im thrilled for him and know that whatever puppy he gets will be the one that's just meant to be his.

Back
Top Bottom