It’s scary because sudden onset in an adult is generally from being hit in the head (no), meningitis (no), or a brain tumor. (No again) No tests they did found anything. The last test they wanted was a spinal tap. I couldn’t get the Drs office to send in for pre-approval to the insurance. I called and called. Even the insurance co called and said they needed to fill out a paper... it never happened.
Hopefully it was a one time thing. MS progresses usually and goes after different nerve systems. Eyes, ears, left leg, right leg...The systems don't fully recover. There are some treatments now though. If it is not progressing, then it would be something else.

The spinal tap is one test for MS.

My mom has been surviving with MS for many years now. I can't remember which type she has though. She also has macular degeneration. She seems to do a lot better when she is up here in KY than in Pinellas Park FL.

Taking a break from cleaning. I hate cleaning.

Sorry you got stung Nunny.... are you allergic? I'd be on my way to hospital if I'd been stung.

Had to take a 1/4th of a percocet this morning. I know I have a bone spur in my right foot, and I need to make a podiatry appointment VERY soon. I'm just hoping they don't put me through the rigamarole they did with the STDH, where I'll be put into physical therapy and wearing a boot at night. Already been doing ALL of it and it's not helping. In fact, it makes it worse, so I know it's definitely a bone spur.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

PS. Good on you for the nap Rae! Kisses to the MD too.

I scrapped the poopy area of the floor and was throwing down some shavings when it got me. It was in the shavings bag. I was hand scooping some out and felt something stab my palm. At first I thought it was a non-flaked piece of wood but TATER that hurts. I opened my hand and it flew off.
I called my bee friend and he said vinegar. Pretty sure it was a mud dauber. I guess depending on the type of wasp you want vinegar or baking soda.

Back
Top Bottom