Good morning! Henny if you want some possums i'll send you a few I feel awful you don't have any! Luckily they don't go rabid "much" their body temp is super low, wierd critters.:caf
Morning all.

Here in CO we don't have those weird looking possums.
Totally freakish that she was holding that thing!
:eek:

"Oh pretty kitty! Come here snookums."

What if it was rabid! :th

Good morning! Henny if you want some possums i'll send you a few I feel awful you don't have any! Luckily they don't go rabid "much" their body temp is super low, wierd critters.:caf

I think we are all good. Besides I don't go to the coop in fancy sweaters with make-up on and hair done. My selfies wouldn't look nearly as festive.
:gig

We are pretty lucky here. No rats in town, no fleas or ticks unless you go to the mountains and wander through undergrowth, not many icky bugs here at all. In fact I have seen cockroaches only twice. Both times were in apartments housing people who had recently moved from the south.

ROFL, we just released the Cornish breeding trio into the garden with my main flock. We are seeing how Fat Daddy and Molasses (my avatar) get along. So far, Fat Daddy has been ignoring Molasses and Molasses had been watching Fat Daddy from a distance. However, one of my pearl guinea hens has been sticking close close to Fat Daddy and letting him dance for her. I think she is smitten with him.

IMG_8733.JPG
IMG_8735.JPG

Back
Top Bottom