I've been MIA too. The chemo brought on a case of shingles. I've been out of commission. I never thought I'd say it, but the shingles are worse than what I've experienced with this new chemo. Of course, I'm fairly early into the chemo, so that could change before it's done.
Sorry to hear that. Did you get vaccinated for shingles? And was it the newer one.

My goodness, so many things have happened. So sorry to hear about Chicka. Wishing the best for rjohns too. Grammy, I hope you get into your new house soon, and that it meets your needs perfectly. Oh, I hope the move goes super smooth too. Having moved multiple times, I can honestly say I hate moving. To me the packing things up is no fun, but unpacking it all in the new home is the hardest part.

I start chemo on the 28th of this month. I think I'm starting to see that the cause of my cancer reactivating, has to do with the length of my hair. It all falls out during chemo, grows back in, and after several years, finally gets long. When it gets long, that's when the cancer re-activates, so I have to go through it all over again. I won't complain too much, since the chemo has added many more years to my life than expected.
I haven't been up to date on this forum but I wanted to say... My heart goes out to to! I am glad you are able to share, we CARE. Hugs and prayers for you and your family. I'm amazed at your persistent strength

Back
Top Bottom