I'm not sure. I just got a notification in my inbox. I know granny and her crew had to start a new page after awhile, so..... :::shrug::::
I just asked about it. I will let you know what they say!

The house in the message looks great! I can't reply to the message though. It looks like it is locked to replies

Soooooo Smuv.........

How bout that gigantic garage at the new place!??
:eek:

Plans for the coop at the new p!ace?
Duck pen?
Barn?

Studio apartment for the me?? :fl

I just asked about it. I will let you know what they say!

The house in the message looks great! I can't reply to the message though. It looks like it is locked to replies

I cannot reply either. :hmm

Still a pretty dang SWEET house with acerage!!

Soooooo Smuv.........

How bout that gigantic garage at the new place!??
:eek:

Plans for the coop at the new p!ace?
Duck pen?
Barn?

Studio apartment for the me?? :fl

I cannot reply either. :hmm

Still a pretty dang SWEET house with acerage!!

Studio?!?!?! OH NO!!! You get the *extra* bedroom downstairs.... with my mom..... who you get to make coffee for.... every morning... and listen to her sh&thead cockatiels... eeeeeevery morning....

Studio?!?!?! OH NO!!! You get the *extra* bedroom downstairs.... with my mom..... who you get to make coffee for.... every morning... and listen to her sh&thead cockatiels... eeeeeevery morning....

Well taters! :hmm

Allllllthoughhhh.......my doggies might quiet the birds down......
:lau

So no risk of ghosts? :oops: That's always my fear with a new house.

Sorry just saw this post. Yep, no ghosts. Nobody has died in this place.

HOWEVER...

Lemme tell you about the creepy friggen DOLLS they had in the 3rd bedroom/man cave. Apparently they had one child, a son, and he got married and his wife gave birth to twins, and they were preemies. SO the son, DIL and the 2 babies moved into the house. So there were 2 cribs in the 3rd bedroom/man cave still. Even after the son and DIL moved out with the twins. They kept the cribs up.

Apparently, grandma decided to put some freaky DOLLS into the cribs, and when we looked at the house, kiddo walked into the room, almost MILITARY TURNED AROUND, and then SWORE up and down he would never go into that room until his Nana (DHs mom) came and blessed the room.... cause yeah.... the dolls were creepy as fkuck. no joke. creeeeeeeepy

Luckily, Nana is Native American and is coming with a buncha schtuff to bless our home with. And I already bought a buncha lucky crap for the house as well.

AND KIKI is coming to cook!!! yayayayayayayaaaaaaaa!!!

Back
Top Bottom