Just a trim, Negan only has one spur and a nub right now no idea where the other one went.
I noticed he was poking himself in the butt when he roosted soo time to trim. :)
Did you trim or despur? William has 1 spur that's long as the other one got knocked off when he was being manly w/ my brother a while back. I need to do something about it.

Just a trim, Negan only has one spur and a nub right now no idea where the other one went.
I noticed he was poking himself in the butt when he roosted soo time to trim. :)
I don't know if he's poking himself in the butt, I should check. I trimmed off the tip, but to get it shorter I'd have to do it more often. I don't want to whack the whole thing off b/c he bled so much when he lost the other spur.

I sent an email to my union rep yesterday saying I'm grossly underpaid and it'd be great if they could do something about it and the response was basically Admin needs to pass a levy and don't hold your breath, & you need to be more active in the union. B!tch please... that's your job. I have a job, that I'm already not being paid to do.
In the past year I've seen several libraries in my area advertising for the exact same job that I do, for what I making now, after 20 years. I shouldn't have to be buying groceries with my credit card. My cousin in Nebraska was an asst mgr at a retail store making more than I do. So I decided that I'm staying her until my youngest graduates and after that I'm going to find a new job that will pay me what I'm worth. So unless my boss retires in the next 4 years and I get her job, or they pull their head out of places and pay me more I'll get to get a new job after almost 25 years. I have about 18 more years until I should be able to retire. I'd love to be able to buy a house and stuff instead of being a basement dweller for most of my adult life.
So apply for those other jobs and see what they say. If the pay is better no reason not to leave.
Have you heard of sweet bleach?
Um...no. What on earth is sweet bleach? I had wormed everyone and with the diarrhea Jr treating for cocci was next. Looking into other options.

I sent an email to my union rep yesterday saying I'm grossly underpaid and it'd be great if they could do something about it and the response was basically Admin needs to pass a levy and don't hold your breath, & you need to be more active in the union. B!tch please... that's your job. I have a job, that I'm already not being paid to do.
In the past year I've seen several libraries in my area advertising for the exact same job that I do, for what I making now, after 20 years. I shouldn't have to be buying groceries with my credit card. My cousin in Nebraska was an asst mgr at a retail store making more than I do. So I decided that I'm staying her until my youngest graduates and after that I'm going to find a new job that will pay me what I'm worth. So unless my boss retires in the next 4 years and I get her job, or they pull their head out of places and pay me more I'll get to get a new job after almost 25 years. I have about 18 more years until I should be able to retire. I'd love to be able to buy a house and stuff instead of being a basement dweller for most of my adult life.
:hugs The Union should file a grievance for working out of class. That happens here at the University quite a bit.

I hope it gets worked out for you!

So apply for those other jobs and see what they say. If the pay is better no reason not to leave.

Um...no. What on earth is sweet bleach? I had wormed everyone and with the diarrhea Jr treating for cocci was next. Looking into other options.
I can't leave yet. My kids are still in school and I need the flexibility & close to home that I have working here. Like today my kids have appts for haircuts so I'm leaving work at 145 to take a long lunch then I'll come back and work my last hour after their appt. And I work 3 minutes from home & 5 from my kid's school so it's really convenient now. After that both the kids will be in college (hopefully) & I can go anywhere that pays better. But right now I need to have that flexibility.

:hugs The Union should file a grievance for working out of class. That happens here at the University quite a bit.

I hope it gets worked out for you!
What does working out of class mean? We have job descriptions and they all have that "other duties as requested". My coworker and I have a running joke that my boss would call while we're in a branch and say "While you're there why don't you pave the parking lot", b/c she makes the most ridiculous requests. Like we'd be in a branch for a specific reason, like installing a new printer on all of the computers and she'd call and ask how dirty the computers are and say If you have time clean the computers.. that's not an If you have time job. Once we were in a branch to upgrade all the staff computers to the newest version of Win 10, something she has never done.. and she calls and tells me to clean stuff and I'm like I'm busy and I won't have time for that. She does this constantly b/c she has no concept about how long stuff takes. About a month ago we got a bunch of monitors donated from another library and I wanted to install them. She rolls in at 11 am and tells us to go to a branch a 1/2 hr away and replace 16 monitors. It takes 1/2 hr to put them in the van, then take them over... the best part was I had asked to leave early to help set up for dance recital and was supposed to leave at 130 so I could feed my kids. I didn't get back until almost 2. I'd reminded her when we left that I had to leave at 130. When we got back she wanted me to unload the van.. She didn't remember and I'm like I NEED to leave as she's following me to clock out going Oh! Right now?! No, half and hour ago.
She's almost 80 and hasn't done any real work here in years. She sits at her desk suspended and resuming wifi hotspots and wandering around doing other people's jobs. This morning she was emptying the shredder in the financial office b/c the cleaning guy didn't do it. The thing wasn't full and there was no reason why they couldn't have just left a note in the book telling the cleaners to do it. She just has no idea what she's doing and does random carp to make it look like she's working. A couple weeks ago she comes in telling me how she was scrubbing spots out of the carpet the night before.

@Redhead Rae, do you see your midwife today?
Yup, saw the midwife today. Baby is great. I'm scheduled to go in on Monday to be induced if baby doesn't show up before then.

We did find out baby's gender today. They wanted us to get an U/S to make sure baby has enough fluid and we said, why not find out, especially since we don't have a boy's name picked out. We did the same thing with Thing 1. We are deciding to keep it to ourselves until baby arrives.

Yup, saw the midwife today. Baby is great. I'm scheduled to go in on Monday to be induced if baby doesn't show up before then.

We did find out baby's gender today. They wanted us to get an U/S to make sure baby has enough fluid and we said, why not find out, especially since we don't have a boy's name picked out. We did the same thing with Thing 1. We are deciding to keep it to ourselves until baby arrives.
How exciting! so are you all ready to go now or do you still have some last minute stuff you need to get ready?

Sweet bleach is dilute chlorine with sugar added to treat cocci.

Just a few minutes ago I asked my boss if we were getting a new version of Office (something we'd discussed MANY times over the past 6 months... and now it's I don't know what they have out and I need to look into it. We talked about alllllll of this during my evaluation in April and what we needed and everything. I'm going to email the director later. I'm going on vaca in 2 weeks and there better be something for me to do when i get back b/c otherwise I'm just going to take off until I do. I have almost 9.5 weeks of vacation, personal & floating holiday time right now. Then there's the 11 weeks of sick time I have... I wonder if I can call off for 3 months b/c I'm sick.. of this carp.

:woot And now I am dying to know! :pop

Were they able to give you a ballpark on how big the baby is?

Back
Top Bottom