Good morning! I have set a record today 45 minutes to trim one spur . I didn't do it alone, i have hubs to thank for making it possible.:rolleyes:
I swear he's worse than a kid wanting to help with stuff he can't help with.
On the flip side stuff he can help with he never does.
BUT if I ever need the sh*t literally scared out of the rooster I know who to call lol! ;)

When I quit that job I should have simply walked out. I did the responsible thing though and gave notice then served my time.

I do NOT miss that high pressure high stress poorly managed company.
It'd be nice to pull a 'Half baked', but since I've been here so long that if I didn't quit correctly I'd be screwing myself. I fully plan to have everything ready before I pull the plug though. And I'm sure I'll have more than enough time so I can take off the last 2 weeks.

Good morning! I have set a record today 45 minutes to trim one spur . I didn't do it alone, i have hubs to thank for making it possible.:rolleyes:
I swear he's worse than a kid wanting to help with stuff he can't help with.
On the flip side stuff he can help with he never does.
BUT if I ever need the sh*t literally scared out of the rooster I know who to call lol! ;)
Did you trim or despur? William has 1 spur that's long as the other one got knocked off when he was being manly w/ my brother a while back. I need to do something about it.

It'd be nice to pull a 'Half baked', but since I've been here so long that if I didn't quit correctly I'd be screwing myself. I fully plan to have everything ready before I pull the plug though. And I'm sure I'll have more than enough time so I can take off the last 2 weeks.

I totally get it.
I do know it is tempting to just up and go but reality....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom