Official Squatch Watchers

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project manager
Premium member
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
Come spring I want bamboo shoots! If they survive in your area they should survive here.

Snowing here all day. The freezing rain snow mix is what concerns me. I have to go to work in a little while. Not looking forward to driving.
Drive safe nunny
Good afternoon!
I just got my electricity back on.
No more rain here yet, a little wind but it is cold out there.
Iv'e spent my morning eating "thoughtful sized" fun dip and needing to call the propane company.
I haven't seen them since October, no idea why they hate doing their job so much.
stay warm chicky

21hens-incharge

Slightly nuts
Premium member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Well it snowed more. I didn't measure it but it was enough to be well above the ankle.

Although the big coop pop door was open....I did not clear this morning's dusting.....zero birds came out.
Yesterday I had to fetch Cinders from trying to roost in the run....technically hunkered down in the most protected corner. She popped up when I went in the run and straight into the coop. Not really walking odd or anything. Tonight she is on the roost.

Anansi

Free Ranging
Mar 10, 2017
Greater Seattle
For all those with rain, I feel ya, but I'm not complaining. I'll take our year long mild weather over the rest of the country's any day. I don't have to worry about flooding in my immediate area, but there are a lot of rivers at flood stage. We've had maybe 2 days this year where it didn't rain at all. There's even a town that is now an island, but at least we're not freezing our butt cheeks together.

Top Bottom