Chicky, I've heard Tinsley say "WoOOw!!!!" simply because I gave him some scratch that they hadn't had in a while. He saves most of his crowing time for when DH is home, simply because DH has been a jerk. I swear he was informing Luci and Lizbeth of the plans for tomorrow, he was having a full blown conversation. He laughs at appropriate times, and makes the weirdest sounds I've ever heard from a chicken. Sometimes I wonder if he's a little more dinosaur than chicken, like he hasn't been far enough removed from his ancestors.

Last edited:
Good morning! It is odd not having to wake up and deal with somebody crazier than myself lol!
She did give me a window into my future old age minus a ton of plastic surgery.
She isn't like weirdly overdone but the amount of maintenance that has been done is absurd.
Oh well, makes her happy i might be tempted if I have the funds when I hit the 70's but probably not.
Ya'll know im saving for perms and mumus.:)

Henny these have a ginormous coop, open all day long and it didn't help a bit.
Im doomed to be a Derp taxi. :(
I am super glad the Derps here have a cover on their run! :woot
No Derp taxi rides.

I don't doubt it boys always seem to talk more than girls.
These two constantly whistle, creak, groan, and every other possible noise it never ceases.
All that jabber makes the guys easy to find though lol!
A few of the girls I swear hold conversations with me, iv'e heard thank you, oh boy, and now woot. :woot

Chicky, I've heard Tinsley say "WoOOw!!!!" simply because I gave him some scratch that they hadn't had in a while. He saves most of his crowing time for when DH is home, simply because DH has been a jerk. I swear he was informing Luci and Lizbeth of the plans for tomorrow, he was having a full blown conversation. He laughs at appropriate times, and makes the weirdest sounds I've ever heard from a chicken. Sometimes I wonder if he's a little more dinosaur than chicken, like he hasn't been far enough removed from his ancestors.

Good morning folks!

I got new glasses last night. YAY! My old ones are scratched all to heck and hadn't had the prescription updated in 6-7 years. I wanted to post a picture but the phone app is being a butt.

Speaking of pictures. @WVduckchick I saw your new babies on Facebook. You need to show them off on here.

Good morning folks!

I got new glasses last night. YAY! My old ones are scratched all to heck and hadn't had the prescription updated in 6-7 years. I wanted to post a picture but the phone app is being a butt.

Speaking of pictures. @WVduckchick I saw your new babies on Facebook. You need to show them off on here.
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day

Good morning Bob & Rae!
Got everybody out just in time for them to get rained on jeeze lol.
Good to be back, those couple of days about killed me, think i'd rather tend to ten kids than her.
That is one spoiled rotten woman, her husband is just a basket case and now I know why lol! :)
Good morning folks :frow

Chicky, I'm so glad you're back. I've been missing your whit. Have a Great day!

:frow Morning everyone.

It snowed overnight so I will be shoveling again. Poor birds having a white run.

Cinders is not using that leg again. She is big enough that the other birds don't mess with her at least. I am thinking it is arthritis at this point. I have looked that leg over and over and over. No swelling or anything external going on.

Chicky, It is good to have you back. :hugs

Poor Cinders.
Henny did you know you can tiger balm a chicken?
I do Lulu and Marlene's knee?
It could be a elbow, the lower leg joint lol!
Anyways, they get stiff guessing due to chunk and I balm them.
Helps alot, stinks alot.:)

It snowed overnight so I will be shoveling again. Poor birds having a white run.

Cinders is not using that leg again. She is big enough that the other birds don't mess with her at least. I am thinking it is arthritis at this point. I have looked that leg over and over and over. No swelling or anything external going on.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and try and stay warm

Back
Top Bottom