Poor Cinders.
Henny did you know you can tiger balm a chicken?
I do Lulu and Marlene's knee?
It could be a elbow, the lower leg joint lol!
Anyways, they get stiff guessing due to chunk and I balm them.
Helps alot, stinks alot.:)

Sorta an Ankle, where the foot joins with the drumstick. ...knee is joint where the thigh and drumstick meet

Poor Cinders.
Henny did you know you can tiger balm a chicken?
I do Lulu and Marlene's knee?
It could be a elbow, the lower leg joint lol!
Anyways, they get stiff guessing due to chunk and I balm them.
Helps alot, stinks alot.:)

That is good to know. If my isolation cage wasn't stuck in the snow I would put her in there so i could make sure she can eat in peace. I am going to try and pop it loose this morning. It is 2x4x2 so a decent size.
At least Cinders is a mellow easy going bird to handle.

Always better when they're mellow no hassles for anybody.
Speaking of hassles iv'e got to oil one of Negan's spurs so I can clip it
It is the one that broke off, it grows gnarly and twice as thick.
That is good to know. If my isolation cage wasn't stuck in the snow I would put her in there so i could make sure she can eat in peace. I am going to try and pop it loose this morning. It is 2x4x2 so a decent size.
At least Cinders is a mellow easy going bird to handle.

I have looked and looked for where to shut it off on my kindle. I will look more because dang it is frustrating.
My phone has recently started to put a . or ? whenever I pause doing voice to text. It's so annoying. I'm perfectly capable of knowing when a sentence needs to end. So of course it's putting random caps all over the place b/c it thinks I'm done and starts a new sentence.

My phone has recently started to put a . or ? whenever I pause doing voice to text. It's so annoying. I'm perfectly capable of knowing when a sentence needs to end. So of course it's putting random caps all over the place b/c it thinks I'm done and starts a new sentence.

Technology..... :woot .....not so much. :gig

:old I remember a time when if ya wanted to talk to someone ya had to go to where they were or use one of those contraptions with a cord....attached to a wall.
Man I am old. :hmm

Hello Squatcher buddies! Sorry I'm not around much, but I do pop in occasionally to catch up best I can.

I got 2 new babies..... Nigerian Dwarfs :D
They just kill me, they are so stinkin cute and lovable. They will be 4 weeks old tomorrow.

IMG_9061.jpg IMG_9075.jpg IMG_9082.jpg IMG_9100.jpg IMG_9131.jpg IMG_9151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom