Good morning! Im late, overslept so everybody overslept.
Went out to find squirrel Bob on my back porch leisurely sprawled out on a chair apparently waiting for me.
Iv'e created so many food monsters out there lol.:)

Thanks, it was a whoooole lot of snappin stuff together and pegs a butt ton of pegs!
Good morning folks :frow

Looks good chicky

Ugh, rain and snow ducks will love that weather though.
Today I can at least get the living room, kid's room and bedroom furnished and hopefully the kitchen, bathroom, nursery and chicken coop come today.
Hubs likes it, but he's upset I didn't put batteries in the doorbell....you can probably guess why I didn't. ;)
Morning everyone. :frow

Gonna be a cold rainy/snowy day here.

:pop Hanging out to see Chicky get the house furnished.

They're fun to chase aren't they Cappy?
Enjoy it now they only get slower lol.:)
Oh , I forgot to tell you about the Derp adventure! I opened the brooder to get out some other birds to sell, and one of the pullets flew out! Then I had to try and catch her. It would have been a funny video, but I was busy trying to get ready to go.

Good morning everyone. New incubator to arrive today! Pretty cool this morning, in the 40s!
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
Oh , I forgot to tell you about the Derp adventure! I opened the brooder to get out some other birds to sell, and one of the pullets flew out! Then I had to try and catch her. It would have been a funny video, but I was busy trying to get ready to go.
That would have been fun to watch
Went out to find squirrel Bob on my back porch leisurely sprawled out on a chair apparently waiting for me.

Thanks, it was a whoooole lot of snappin stuff together and pegs a butt ton of pegs!

Today I can at least get the living room, kid's room and bedroom furnished and hopefully the kitchen, bathroom, nursery and chicken coop come today.
Hubs likes it, but he's upset I didn't put batteries in the doorbell....you can probably guess why I didn't. ;)

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

:lau No ding dong! I can only imagine how many pushes it would take to run the batteries out....or your patience.

Good morning peeps. My hens are acting a little strange today. More strange than usual. They are fine, just loud.:confused:

:confused: Some mornings birds just gotta curse the day to smithereens.

New pics of a couple babies.

Webster my tiny drake.
IMG_20200402_090823.jpg

The lightest female.
IMG_20200402_090915.jpg

My hubs does not like the name Webster. He wants to call him Oscar. :rolleyes:

Nope no ding dong, batteries were tried and it is very, very, very realistic even in terms of volume.
Three AAA batteries would loooong outlast my patience.
Cute little ducks!
Tell your hubs he can call him Oscar but he'll seem weird since the boy's name is Webster.;)
:lau No ding dong! I can only imagine how many pushes it would take to run the batteries out....or your patience.

:confused: Some mornings birds just gotta curse the day to smithereens.

New pics of a couple babies.

Webster my tiny drake.
View attachment 2072232

The lightest female.
View attachment 2072234

My hubs does not like the name Webster. He wants to call him Oscar. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom