Got a screen built!
20200526_131043.jpg

Going to hinge it at the top inside so it lifts inward. Put a lock of some sort on the bottom to keep it shut.
Now they can't shove shavings up against the glass and I could leave a door open to give them a cross breeze. Its still in the 80s!

Got pips in the incubator too! Waiting and waiting not very patiently. LOL

Got a screen built!
View attachment 2161080
Going to hinge it at the top inside so it lifts inward. Put a lock of some sort on the bottom to keep it shut.
Now they can't shove shavings up against the glass and I could leave a door open to give them a cross breeze. Its still in the 80s!

Got pips in the incubator too! Waiting and waiting not very patiently. LOL

That is awesome!! It should help a lot with airflow.

Wow, that is something I would not expect from any breeder.

I know right!
I think part of that is her health is not so great. She has MS and I am sure it is not easy breeding dogs for her income. Lord knows she charges enough for them that they should be handled better. I believe my son paid $2,000 for each of his.

My word! I don't think i'd sell for 2000$!
Your boy must love those dogs with the most purple of passions.:eek:
I know right!
I think part of that is her health is not so great. She has MS and I am sure it is not easy breeding dogs for her income. Lord knows she charges enough for them that they should be handled better. I believe my son paid $2,000 for each of his.

My word! I don't think i'd sell for 2000$!
Your boy must love those dogs with the most purple of passions.:eek:

I do think he does.

But then I am a dog crazy person myself. We spent gobs of $$$ saving Tilly from that rock episode last November. We gave I think $200 when we bought her and Sable was $250. Both are great dogs and cost much less than 2 grand.

Back
Top Bottom