I got some done on the coop. Taking a brain break and deciding how I want to do the clean out door.
I think I may do a bit of extra cutting/modifying.

This morning was stupid crazy. Puppy plays hard core in her outside water. Yesterday she got hung up on the bucket hanging hook. Ok hook out and frame on. (My input was not asked or welcome on the frame) This morning she managed to hurt her leg on said frame. Needless to say the ensuing puppy screaming set every nerve on edge for hours. She is my sons dog and he was home for all the chaos so not my responsibility. It still ruined my nerves and ability to think at all.

I started attacking the invasive blackberries in my original garden. May bring out the secret weapon and put the goats in there so they can eat all the leaves. Today I cut leaves off the canes, cut the canes, toss repeat. Put leaves all in a bucket to give those girls and I am sure they ate it in minutes. I need to dig all those canes out, but I can't see being able to do it any time soon with all the bird maintenance and chores I have to do.

A lot of progress was made today.....one minorly major :he. In the rebuild of the front I forgot we were incorporating the coop and run rafters together. I have to pull the front wall and cut 1.5" off all the boards.

Hubs nixed the moat and aquatic attack tigers. :hmm He reminded me that I cannot swim.

A lot of progress was made today.....one minorly major :he. In the rebuild of the front I forgot we were incorporating the coop and run rafters together. I have to pull the front wall and cut 1.5" off all the boards.

Hubs nixed the moat and aquatic attack tigers. :hmm He reminded me that I cannot swim.
And tigers like chicken/ducks too.

Second time my flock rooster article has been featured on the front page! :yesss:
CA15CB54-C68F-4169-8D42-0EBABDFDBC9B.png

Back
Top Bottom