I can see what they're eating in the truck!
No big trips, they can even turn around don't even have to back out into the road.
I don't go anywhere either.
I only have these problems Monday's and weekends, Kathy the good carrier will call my phone if she isn't sure.:)
It's a quarter mile drive up the driveway to get to the house. I think ours whispers at the end of the driveway and then determines no one is home. :rant We're always home. I work from home.

morning all!
Good morning Cheepteach :frow have an awesome day

Good morning everyone. Had a super busy day yesterday selling wads of chickens! Record sales for me. Really cut numbers down well. The big swap in Glen Allen VA is really something.
View attachment 2341480
Good morning Cappy :frow have an amazing day
That's awesome about yesterday's sales !!

Good morning! It was cool and breezy when I got up this morning so I went back to sleep after I got everybody situated.
The littles do not like wind at all, they all try to huddle in the teeny carrier.
I guess next week i'll start letting them roam the yard, they've grown a decent amount and the hawks are very sparse now.

Tell her you aren't ready to be a grandma Chooky! :)
Good morning Chicky :frow have a lovely Sunday

Ugh I hate when tracking on a package says they tried to deliver but you know they didn't.
I got another hard sided pen to expand the littles sleeping quarters that was supposed to be delivered the 20th today but tracking says they tried yesterday "lies" and it wont arrive until tomorrow.:mad:
Better than when they say it was delivered, and it's nowhere on the property or the neighbors..... And when it does show up, it's because the person the next rd over with the same number brings it. ... about a mile away as the crow flies

Oh, I had that before we moved sometimes to the point of the carrier backtracking and retrieving the package from the wrong address and bringing it to my address.
I also had one who liked to hang packages in a bag on the outside of the box if they wouldn't fit which is basically theif bait.
Better than when they say it was delivered, and it's nowhere on the property or the neighbors..... And when it does show up, it's because the person the next rd over with the same number brings it. ... about a mile away as the crow flies

Well im confused, what's new right? Lol!
I got half of the delivery today...wtf?
No pen but I got the little kids food which is good they were almost out.
The bigs are about to try Bluebonnet which chewy has dropped to 19.99 so I hope they like it.
The littles are eating fancy, Kalmbach because I had a coupon code that made it cheaper than healthy harvest what they have been eating.
Unless iv'e got a dozen weirdos they should be happy.:)
"Yes I know the chances of a dozen weirdos are astronomically in my favor."

Good evening everyone.

I mowed all the grass after church today (oh, BTW, I don't think I got around to telling you guys buy our senior pastor died Monday. It was less than two weeks from him feeling fine to being gone, which is a relief to the family. He was 80 and has had heart problems for 40 years so it wasn't unexpected). Thing 1 rode along. He loves just standing between my legs on the riding mower and leaning back against me. DH and I are going to make a run to TSC to get 3 more hog panels so we can move the piggies. It is starting to get cold at night and their run is NASTY. We are going to put up 32' X 12-14' pen for them. I'm sure they will appreciate it. More than 3 x the size of their current pen.

Back
Top Bottom