Oh heck! Sinus drainage, cough all night, ear leaking. Sinus infection again. On Sunday. And it poured rain all night. And I didn't take my meds yesterday, since I was at the swap. And I may have birds out in the rain that are in different coops, and I had weird dreams all night.
:frow Wow, well good morning and try to have a great day

Oh heck! Sinus drainage, cough all night, ear leaking. Sinus infection again. On Sunday. And it poured rain all night. And I didn't take my meds yesterday, since I was at the swap. And I may have birds out in the rain that are in different coops, and I had weird dreams all night.
:hugs:hugs I hope your day gets better!

I feel for you. I had years of that. I haven't had a sinus infection since I cut out cow's milk.

I don't drink it, except a smidge if I drink hot tea. Recently had my ear tube replaced. It was over 4 years old.
Cow's milk is in so many products it's hard not to
The ear tube could have something to do with it. They were wanting to put one in mine, but I got it straightened out and didn't need it.

Back
Top Bottom