Morning all
2 inches of snow with a layer of frozen slush, heavy but not 4 to 8 .... made my day , I did plowed the neighbors and one of my driveways. Just did the hill on the other.

Good morning Mo 😊 have a great day. I so dislike the slushy heavy stuff, when you only have a shovel is no fun 😞. Glad you didn't get as much as they predicted.

Looks like I have 4 chickens laying now! From left to right we have Cassie, Rita, pullet and new pullet!

IMG_20210126_093546.jpg

Today is a :he:he:he:he:he:he:barnieKind of day.

The rock candy has struck again.
Todays puke pile contained 2 big rocks. It was there when I woke at 4am. I strongly suspect it was Tilly.

Have I mentioned that these dogs are trying to give me a nervous breakdown?
Crazy dogs
You have a rock candy mine for a yard

BTW I had panic attacks/anxiety attacks through most of my younger life. A psychiatrist and medication - and also "self talk," got me over it. Self talk is where I would remind myself that I thought I was dying and did not. It was all just in my head. After awhile that worked.

My sister and her young daughter also had anxiety attacks. Our mother had them and agoraphobia which she passed on to me. Have to say though after 3 mos. of therapy that was just a bad memory. NEVER had the attacks again.

I can understand but, puking up rocks is better than keeping them in his stomach.

Or even worse traveling into the intestinal tract. :th

Most of the time I am ok. Things trigger the anxiety and then I am a mess for days. Crowds have always been an issue and now these stupid dogs.

Ugh, people or rather their behavior trigger mine.
Iv'e just been on the receiving end of so many outlandish displays of all kinds my reaction responses aren't good.
If it isn't anxiety, it is laughter which never leads to anything good since it tends to shake out more outlandish displays.
Just an infinity loop of hot mess.
I can't imagine if it had a pack of rock eating pups thrown in.:hugs
Or even worse traveling into the intestinal tract. :th

Most of the time I am ok. Things trigger the anxiety and then I am a mess for days. Crowds have always been an issue and now these stupid dogs.

Ugh, people or rather their behavior trigger mine.
Iv'e just been on the receiving end of so many outlandish displays of all kinds my reaction responses aren't good.
If it isn't anxiety, it is laughter which never leads to anything good since it tends to shake out more outlandish displays.
Just an infinity loop of hot mess.
I can't imagine if it had a pack of rock eating pups thrown in.:hugs

These last 4 years have been very trying indeed.
I quit my job because I was to sick to continue it.
Vinnie (first malamute) developed cancer and passed away.
Sable came here.
Delilah came here.
Sparky passed away.
Diabetes happened.
Tilly came here.
River came here.
Tilly almost died.
Jack passed away.
Covid struck the country.
Aluah came here.
Kitty passed away.
River had an emergency rockectomy.

Yeah, I have been a hot mess. Looking at it all typed out it makes sense that I am struggling.

I need a vacation.

These last 4 years have been very trying indeed.
I quit my job because I was to sick to continue it.
Vinnie (first malamute) developed cancer and passed away.
Sable came here.
Delilah came here.
Sparky passed away.
Diabetes happened.
Tilly came here.
River came here.
Tilly almost died.
Jack passed away.
Covid struck the country.
Aluah came here.
Kitty passed away.
River had an emergency rockectomy.

Yeah, I have been a hot mess. Looking at it all typed out it makes sense that I am struggling.

I need a vacation.

So sorry Henny 🤗🤗 that's a lot to deal with 🤗🤗

Back
Top Bottom