Good morning Mo. :frow

I think we are about 30° here.

How is GG doing?
She is good. Did have a stinky accident during the night. In the kitchen, farthest spot from the bedroom and the door. Tile floor so better than Noah, who had an accident on the rug.
She had seem constipated during the day. Changes, stress, new food can do that. She didn't act like she did something wrong though. But no sense scolding unless I catch her in the act. Hopefully this is a rare occurrence.
She is very quiet and just looks at me when she has to go out. ... Which wouldn't wake me up lol
When she wants in she whines very low and I can hardly hear her.
We will work it out.

She is good. Did have a stinky accident during the night. In the kitchen, farthest spot from the bedroom and the door. Tile floor so better than Noah, who had an accident on the rug.
She had seem constipated during the day. Changes, stress, new food can do that. She didn't act like she did something wrong though. But no sense scolding unless I catch her in the act. Hopefully this is a rare occurrence.
She is very quiet and just looks at me when she has to go out. ... Which wouldn't wake me up lol
When she wants in she whines very low and I can hardly hear her.
We will work it out.

We have just 2 out of 5 that will actively pester to be let out. River is trained to hit the spring door stop. Sable will bark in my face. Both are effective. Tilly does the stare. River comes and gets me in the night when Tilly needs out. It is interesting the dynamics they have worked out on their own.

BOB!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳🍰

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning 35f
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... 52f here
Good morning Mo. :frow

I think we are about 30° here.

How is GG doing?
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Happy birthday 🎉🎈 @rjohns39
Thank you
We have just 2 out of 5 that will actively pester to be let out. River is trained to hit the spring door stop. Sable will bark in my face. Both are effective. Tilly does the stare. River comes and gets me in the night when Tilly needs out. It is interesting the dynamics they have worked out on their own.

BOB!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳🍰
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom