Good morning everybody :frow

@Anansi, theres a thread about things you wish you could say, if you're interested. Hope your day gets better! :hugs

@getaclue, take a nap and drink a pot of coffee 🤣. Hopefully you just need a bit more rest instead of coming down with something. :hugs
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

I'm doing a bit better today. I'm not setting the world on fire, but I do have seem to have more energy. Today we're going to celebrate Dd #1's birthday. The duck ran to greet me this morning, so I guess she's over being upset with me. The pool boy (husband) is out sweeping down the pool. Time for a cup of coffee.

I'm doing a bit better today. I'm not setting the world on fire, but I do have seem to have more energy. Today we're going to celebrate Dd #1's birthday. The duck ran to greet me this morning, so I guess she's over being upset with me. The pool boy (husband) is out sweeping down the pool. Time for a cup of coffee.
Good morning Clue :frow Happy your feeling a little better :hugs :hugs If possible, try to take it easy and Happy Birthday to your daughter 🎂 🥳

:frow Good morning Clue, hoping your day gets better and better. Tell DD1 Happy Birthday!

Hanging out in the yard with the ducks. Happy Mother’s Day everybody!

Attachments

• 54E29FD8-B582-4995-8A46-11F5253D092C.jpeg
    54E29FD8-B582-4995-8A46-11F5253D092C.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom