Good morning everyone 😊

I spent my morning at the cancer facility. First thing was downstairs in the lab, getting blood drawn. Then I went up to see my doctor. Everything looked good....WAIT...nope the doctor doesn't like the looks of my electrolytes, so back down to the lab for another blood draw. It takes an hour for me to drive there, and I spent 2 1/2 hours there, then the hour drive back home. 4 1/2 hours later, I was home, feeling like I had been run through the mill, and hadn't accomplished much of anything. I made a sandwich, since I hadn't eaten breakfast, then went to sit on the couch, where I promptly fell asleep.

Dh was kind enough, he did my coop chores without me even asking him to do them. Sometimes he's a blessing. It helps make up for all the times he's a pain in the booty.
:hugs :hugs and prayers Clue

Good morning folks :frow

I spent my morning at the cancer facility. First thing was downstairs in the lab, getting blood drawn. Then I went up to see my doctor. Everything looked good....WAIT...nope the doctor doesn't like the looks of my electrolytes, so back down to the lab for another blood draw. It takes an hour for me to drive there, and I spent 2 1/2 hours there, then the hour drive back home. 4 1/2 hours later, I was home, feeling like I had been run through the mill, and hadn't accomplished much of anything. I made a sandwich, since I hadn't eaten breakfast, then went to sit on the couch, where I promptly fell asleep.

Dh was kind enough, he did my coop chores without me even asking him to do them. Sometimes he's a blessing. It helps make up for all the times he's a pain in the booty.
Prayers for you Clue :frow

Good afternoon sorry I'm a little bit late I may or may not have gotten myself locked in the coop like a moron putting me way, way, waaay behind schedule for the rest of the day.
Sad times when you spend three plus hours clucking Folsom prison blues out an itty bitty window.🪟

I am very glad you either broke out or made bail!

Back
Top Bottom