Well if I could have squished my butt through the middle of the coop I could have gotten to a leatherman tool I stash on that side.... for emergencies. :lau
Crow bar?

Remote doorbell thingy?<<<had one at my job for truckers to press when they got there since the 2 doors were very prone to jamming.

Maybe a canned air horn needs stashed in the coop?

Your chickens were looking out for you by leaving "emergency use rocks". ;)

Sitting here in deep thought, maybe I should get back in the habit of hanging the padlocks from the latches instead of the coop during the day.
It would at least block the jaw from falling and Shawshanking me in completely.
Would have been nice for dear sweet hubs to answer his phone too, man keeps it on vibrate like a dang pervert so he never knows it rings for hours on end..
In the end i got to hurl bird turds at money pit car that had it coming for a long time.::)

Morning everyone.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Sitting here in deep thought, maybe I should get back in the habit of hanging the padlocks from the latches instead of the coop during the day.
It would at least block the jaw from falling and Shawshanking me in completely.
Would have been nice for dear sweet hubs to answer his phone too, man keeps it on vibrate like a dang pervert so he never knows it rings for hours on end..
In the end i got to hurl bird turds at money pit car that had it coming for a long time.::)

Yup padlocks in position to BLOCK a lock in sounds like a good idea.
:hugs At least it wasn't freezing cold.

Good morning all
72 and rain... going up to 77, rained yesterday too...I guess we are going to get the rain we missed this spring this week. Rain until next weekend. Minor flood warning for a few days. Hopefully no gully washers.
No coons last couple of days, w-sat are the days around garbage day and usually when I get some. Got them earlier this week.... guess they don't want to go out in the rain

Back
Top Bottom