Just sharing a couple pics of my garden. Things are looking good this year.
Early Girl tomatoes are growing well.
IMG_20210625_080443.jpg

I should have thought the green onions through a bit better....gonna be challenging to harvest. I made this planter from 3 cedar fence pickets.
IMG_20210625_080520.jpg

The beans I had to restart in seed pots are going strong. I didn't lose any to transplant shock.
IMG_20210625_080555.jpg

It stormed hard last night. 3 inches in 3 hours. Blackouts around the county from lightning strikes, etc. It didn't affect us a bit. I've already been out to check on the chickens. Everyone has provisions, and is fine. The inside of the coop is high, and dry. The run is damp, but no puddles, and it's not muddy, or soggy. That's why I put that nice layer of sand under the topsoil. So far, it's done it's job perfectly.

It stormed hard last night. 3 inches in 3 hours. Blackouts around the county from lightning strikes, etc. It didn't affect us a bit. I've already been out to check on the chickens. Everyone has provisions, and is fine. The inside of the coop is high, and dry. The run is damp, but no puddles, and it's not muddy, or soggy. That's why I put that nice layer of sand under the topsoil. So far, it's done it's job perfectly.
Glad you didn't loose power.

I'm surprised they didn't dig down to the sand. I have craters they disappear in.

I would have made it fine even cold or not.
The younger herd sans DeeDee and Apryl were locked in with me, my only saving grace was so was half a chow bucket lol.
Wasn't bad though, peaceful actually we watched Castaway on the phone.:)
Morning everyone.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Yup padlocks in position to BLOCK a lock in sounds like a good idea.
:hugs At least it wasn't freezing cold.

Just sharing a couple pics of my garden. Things are looking good this year.
Early Girl tomatoes are growing well.
View attachment 2734629

I should have thought the green onions through a bit better....gonna be challenging to harvest. I made this planter from 3 cedar fence pickets.
View attachment 2734630

The beans I had to restart in seed pots are going strong. I didn't lose any to transplant shock.
View attachment 2734631
Great looking plants 😍

Hello everyone!
long time no see. Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve been on here.
Glad your back :hugs

Back
Top Bottom