Morning everyone. :frow

Thanks Bob. It is a lot of work but it is certainly much better than in years past.

I plan to set up compost bins, if I get a chance, this week. I will put it to the south of the greenhouse in the impossible part of the garden.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning everybody :frow

I might actually get my pallets today :celebrate But now I need to find a place for 14 pallets 😯
Good morning Fishy 😊

Morning everyone. :frow

Thanks Bob. It is a lot of work but it is certainly much better than in years past.

I plan to set up compost bins, if I get a chance, this week. I will put it to the south of the greenhouse in the impossible part of the garden.
Good morning Henny 😊, looking really nice 😍

Good morning all and welcome back to the busy.
3 inches of rain last 24 hrs. No major flooding. Just the usual floodplain. One set of dp traps there are just under water. Don't see anything in them. If there is, it's small and not going to be an issue.
I am in awe of all that trapping! We just put up some more chain link around the outer perimeter of our place this spring. We have had some predators knock down the electric netting, but never get inside to kill any birds yet. The goal is to totally enclose the place, last step is a nice "ranch gate" for the drive way. That would not keep out a torrent of raccoons like you have, but we are hoping to deter the other wildlife in our area. This past hot spell, there was a homeless woman in our yard. I think she was having a heat stroke, she just sat down in one of our deck chairs, so we called 911 and they transported her to a center -- they will not do that for your raccoons! 🥵

I am in awe of all that trapping! We just put up some more chain link around the outer perimeter of our place this spring. We have had some predators knock down the electric netting, but never get inside to kill any birds yet. The goal is to totally enclose the place, last step is a nice "ranch gate" for the drive way. That would not keep out a torrent of raccoons like you have, but we are hoping to deter the other wildlife in our area. This past hot spell, there was a homeless woman in our yard. I think she was having a heat stroke, she just sat down in one of our deck chairs, so we called 911 and they transported her to a center -- they will not do that for your raccoons! 🥵
I'll take wildlife over people any day. Prayers she gets all the help she needs.

Back
Top Bottom