Just sharing a couple pics of my garden. Things are looking good this year.
Early Girl tomatoes are growing well.
View attachment 2734629

I should have thought the green onions through a bit better....gonna be challenging to harvest. I made this planter from 3 cedar fence pickets.
View attachment 2734630

The beans I had to restart in seed pots are going strong. I didn't lose any to transplant shock.
View attachment 2734631
Im so jealous! Mine look terrible ☹️ Experience shows 🤗

ERMAGERD!!! You been gone way to long! :hugs

It is very good to see you're still kicking! I hope everything has been going well.
Thanks! Yeah been laying low. (Work and sleep) been a crazy year I’ve had like 6 days off so far this year.
Hey! How've you been? Glad you're back 🤗
Been good. My chickens learned to multiply! I am not even sure how many I have now lol

planning to start a side business with them. Selling hatching eggs, fresh eating eggs and selling and the auction. I’d say I have 60-70 chickens right now. 3/4 this year’s babies.

I have 3 types of D’Uccle I’m building coops for now.
9648D181-A907-4DD7-B725-76589BE50E77.jpeg
8070ACA9-85AD-4F4A-8917-947E2CC016A3.jpeg

did this today. It’s a good start.

I also have turkey eggs in the incubator (first ever turkeys)!

Im so jealous! Mine look terrible ☹️ Experience shows 🤗

Last year was a bad garden year for me. I was tied up with that dang screaming malamute pup so neglected the garden badly. This year since I am up at 3 am every morning I go water and weed by flashlight before anyone else is awake.
I am not gonna show my tiny struggling strawberry plants. ;)
I must have done something wrong in my amending of that bed.

Thanks! Yeah been laying low. (Work and sleep) been a crazy year I’ve had like 6 days off so far this year.

Been good. My chickens learned to multiply! I am not even sure how many I have now lol

planning to start a side business with them. Selling hatching eggs, fresh eating eggs and selling and the auction. I’d say I have 60-70 chickens right now. 3/4 this year’s babies.

I have 3 types of D’Uccle I’m building coops for now.
View attachment 2735080View attachment 2735081
did this today. It’s a good start.

I also have turkey eggs in the incubator (first ever turkeys)!

Busy is good. Looks like an awesome start on that pen.
Just 6 days off is rough though.

Back
Top Bottom