Good morning Sue and Bob. :frow Have an awesome day.

We have been getting rain each afternoon/evening. It's been wonderful in the low 70's for the highs.

I am hoping to have a more productive day today. Yesterday hubs went to his bosses house to cut back some limbs....turned into needing me to unload my scrap metal and bring my truck to help with branch removal. Not a fun day. I am apparently allergic to something over there and ended up covered in big hives.
Didn't get a darn thing done here which is frustrating.

We have been getting rain each afternoon/evening. It's been wonderful in the low 70's for the highs.

I am hoping to have a more productive day today. Yesterday hubs went to his bosses house to cut back some limbs....turned into needing me to unload my scrap metal and bring my truck to help with branch removal. Not a fun day. I am apparently allergic to something over there and ended up covered in big hives.
Good morning Henny :frow Sorry about your hives, I can totally understand the itching, hope they go away soon :hugs.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day.... Hope the hives leave quickly.

Good morning Henny :frow Sorry about your hives, I can totally understand the itching, hope they go away soon :hugs.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day.... Hope the hives leave quickly.

Thanks you two. 🤗
I took a couple allergy pills yesterday. The hives are still there but not itchy or as big as they were. I was a bit surprised since I am around and handle those sorts of limbs often here. Maybe they had a company spray with some chemical...I did pull around 100 thistle from her flower bed too. I pull those here so I just don't know.

Everything here is looking so much healthier after these rains. Plants certainly prefer water without added chemicals.

Good morning!
Ugh, I knew it would happen just like Bob brought in every squirrel in the neighborhood Rhonda drew in every groundhog.
Had a new one eating laying mash not a foot behind me this morning, just chowing down like a hairy chicken.
I bet I don't get a single egg from that joker either.:p
20210627_093612.gif

Back
Top Bottom