Thanks you two. 🤗
I took a couple allergy pills yesterday. The hives are still there but not itchy or as big as they were. I was a bit surprised since I am around and handle those sorts of limbs often here. Maybe they had a company spray with some chemical...I did pull around 100 thistle from her flower bed too. I pull those here so I just don't know.

Everything here is looking so much healthier after these rains. Plants certainly prefer water without added chemicals.
I'm glad the itch is gone. We got the main line drip irrigation in yesterday. Just have to tap it with the bubblers for the pots and we'll have an automatic watering system for the plants on the deck.
Good morning!
Ugh, I knew it would happen just like Bob brought in every squirrel in the neighborhood Rhonda drew in every groundhog.
Had a new one eating laying mash not a foot behind me this morning, just chowing down like a hairy chicken.
I bet I don't get a single egg from that joker either.:pView attachment 2736973
:frowGood morning Chicky, have a great day
Good morning everybody :frow

Sorry about the hives Henny :hugs
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Good morning Sue and Bob. :frow Have an awesome day.

We have been getting rain each afternoon/evening. It's been wonderful in the low 70's for the highs.

I am hoping to have a more productive day today. Yesterday hubs went to his bosses house to cut back some limbs....turned into needing me to unload my scrap metal and bring my truck to help with branch removal. Not a fun day. I am apparently allergic to something over there and ended up covered in big hives.
Didn't get a darn thing done here which is frustrating.
Sorry and hope you can figure out what so you can avoid hives

Good morning!
Ugh, I knew it would happen just like Bob brought in every squirrel in the neighborhood Rhonda drew in every groundhog.
Had a new one eating laying mash not a foot behind me this morning, just chowing down like a hairy chicken.
I bet I don't get a single egg from that joker either.:pView attachment 2736973
I chase the whistle pigs if I can't trap or choot them.

Chase?
Oh man do I ever wish that was an option.
None of them will run from me, literally shaking my finger in the newbies face and zero fear was struck.
My whistle pigs totally dismiss my existence.
Swear the new one was grunting and growling at me like I was breakfast competition not a threat to it's mortal coil.:)
I chase the whistle pigs if I can't trap or choot them.

Chase?
Oh man do I ever wish that was an option.
None of them will run from me, literally shaking my finger in the newbies face and zero fear was struck.
My whistle pigs totally dismiss my existence.
Swear the new one was grunting and growling at me like I was breakfast competition not a threat to it's mortal coil.:)
Shovels can earn respect...or a golf club and they are the ball lol

So, is this shovel respect universal or limited to groundhogs?
Asking for a friend.😶
Shovels can earn respect...or a golf club and they are the ball lol
Good evening to you! :)
Good evening everyone, I’ve been doing a little work on the hoop coop today and dodging the rain.

That big ole 8x14 (was a coop will become my shop) has been kicking my behind.
I cleaned it out, scrubbed it down (not easy to do) and today set to painting the inside.
Oh yeah...use the big sprayer she thought. It will go quick she thought. Well not so much. The big sprayer has been having issues. Lots and lots of issues.
I ended up doing it with the detail sprayer. Still less time and easier than cutting in with a brush and trying to roll it but dang hard on my old shoulders.

It took 4.5 hours and I still have one 8' wall to do.

Back
Top Bottom