🦗......No volunteers?.....🦗

:hmm Cannot say I don't understand no one voluntarily washing that big ole drool hound. At least she doesn't argue about it.

Lots of molting happening here. when I run to get feed today I will look for a bit higher protein. The cold cannot be far away now and they need to get those feathers growing in faster.

I hope everyone is able to have a great day.
Weekends go far to quickly.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day

Sorry about your bird Mo

:hmm Cannot say I don't understand no one voluntarily washing that big ole drool hound. At least she doesn't argue about it.

Lots of molting happening here. when I run to get feed today I will look for a bit higher protein. The cold cannot be far away now and they need to get those feathers growing in faster.

Good morning Henny 😊 enjoy your day

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning all
I caught 2 of the 3 poults that are left last night. The other ran off into the brush, but was still running around this morning. Hopefully I can catch it tonight.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Your article is a good reason why I have my attorney's phone number on the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom