Good morning everyone.

Fishy, that's a nice looking dog. Labradoodles are usually intelligent, people pleasing, dogs, so give it a little time, patience, and encouragement. It's had to suffer through the loss of it's first owner, then being alone, was thrown into totally unfamiliar surroundings, with strangers, then once again, is in totally unfamiliar surroundings, with you.

As it bonds with you, and learns it's surroundings, I suspect it won't take very long, and it will figure out the stairs.

Good morning everyone.

Fishy, that's a nice looking dog. Labradoodles are usually intelligent, people pleasing, dogs, so give it a little time, patience, and encouragement. It's had to suffer through the loss of it's first owner, then being alone, was thrown into totally unfamiliar surroundings, with strangers, then once again, is in totally unfamiliar surroundings, with you.

As it bonds with you, and learns it's surroundings, I suspect it won't take very long, and it will figure out the stairs.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

Oh it got on the porch and was flogging my wind chimes.
I was not listening to that all morning so I caught him and he bit me.
Should have just let the chimes kick his butt, technically they were winning.
:gig
If you turn into a werecardnial will take you out.

How the heck did that happen?

Chickasan, I'm not even sure I want to know how you managed to get bit by a Cardinal. Red Bull gives you wings, not Cardinal bites. Sheesh! :gig

The older derps came up to see the kids today.
The amount of grunts and grumbling was ridiculous, nothing physical they're never physically mean to babies.
Those sounds though, they were discussing the situation like cranky old grannies.
Now everyone is getting along much better which always happens when everyone realizes what's going on.
Heck Prince even chased a ground squirrel with me, so I've got my team back.
Chickens are smart, they know what's up.:)

Good morning!
Everyone is fed, chicks are being heathens chasing a reflection.
Bob got nearly a whole unfrosted strawberry pop tart so he's quite pleased, that squirrel loves a good pop tart.
Got bit by a cardinal so if I start turning red and acting like a total jerk I'm trusting one of y'all to put me down before its too late. :caf

Oh boy, somebody is going to be lifting some dog butt.:)
Yup. Hubs did it all night and this morning. He seems to like the deck steps and thats given him some confidence.

Good morning everyone.

Totally! He’s doing much better already. He seems to be a quick learner. Currently hes snuggling on the couch 😕. He still hasnt had a bath yet. But the couch is going anyway. The new one will get here mid July. Its had everything on it, so dog pound/shelter funk is not gonna hurt anything. I guess 🤣

I think i might stick with Hagrid. It fits him and he actually responded to it. Kiddo seems to approve 🤣🤣🤣. He always tried to get our other dog on the couch for some reason and she just would not do it. This one has no problem getting onto it. He took him for a walk too.

Hagrid hit the dog lottery.
I bet he's thrilled.:)
Yup. Hubs did it all night and this morning. He seems to like the deck steps and thats given him some confidence.

Totally! He’s doing much better already. He seems to be a quick learner. Currently hes snuggling on the couch 😕. He still hasnt had a bath yet. But the couch is going anyway. The new one will get here mid July. Its had everything on it, so dog pound/shelter funk is not gonna hurt anything. I guess 🤣

I think i might stick with Hagrid. It fits him and he actually responded to it. Kiddo seems to approve 🤣🤣🤣. He always tried to get our other dog on the couch for some reason and she just would not do it. This one has no problem getting onto it. He took him for a walk too.

Glad he likes his name. He's got a great home

Back
Top Bottom