Good morning all
Yesterday I started the car and heard a clunk like something fell under the hood.
:barnie

KIMG0398_01.JPG

Rodents hording walnuts under the hood of the escape.

Took out 2 gallons before I got the shop vacuum going. Insulation from vehicle was packed in before the air cleaner. I hadn't sprayed mint rodent repeller in a couple years. I had sprayed the truck last spring when I seen a chipmunk going in. Truck doesn't have any signs of rodents, but I sprayed it again. The vehicles are a couple hundred feet apart, both outside.

The insulation on the hood has holes and the washer fluid hose in there is leaking

Good morning all
Yesterday I started the car and heard a clunk like something fell under the hood.

View attachment 3276003

Took out 2 gallons before I got the shop vacuum going. Insulation from vehicle was packed in before the air cleaner. I hadn't sprayed mint rodent repeller in a couple years. I had sprayed the truck last spring when I seen a chipmunk going in. Truck doesn't have any signs of rodents, but I sprayed it again. The vehicles are a couple hundred feet apart, both outside.

The insulation on the hood has holes and the washer fluid hose in there is leaking
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning all

View attachment 3276003

I want to laugh so badly cuz you said they managed two pounds of walnuts under there :lau But i feel bad because they cause so much damage. A friend of mine had a large fire due to rodents chewing her wiring on her car. Took out all of their vehicles, the garage and major damage to the outside of their home. And another outbuilding i think.

Good to hear youre getting better Bob :hugs

i went to my first ever baseball game tonight. It was fun, but surprising cuz there isnt any play by play. Weird! I had no idea what was going on 🤣. I watched the whole time and didnt see a single home run on my own, even though we had six on just our side 🤣🤣. I only knew cuz of everybody else.

Back
Top Bottom