I read back a couple pages. Did you sort out the dishwasher issue? Are you feeling better?

It's ok Fishy. She had a very long life and was loved. I just hope for another good broody someday.
Home depot had one on clearance so i got that one. I just need to hook it up.
sinusitis apparently. Just started a round of doxy. Bad thing is my blood pressure is a bit concerning. Sigh!

Home depot had one on clearance so i got that one. I just need to hook it up.
sinusitis apparently. Just started a round of doxy. Bad thing is my blood pressure is a bit concerning. Sigh!

When we replaced ours a couple years ago I recall prices and lead times being super high. I hope yours wasn't still crazy expensive.

UGH! Sinusitis is awful! I hope the meds work quickly. We're the doctors worried about the BP? Being sick can shoot them up too so maybe they'll improve.

When we replaced ours a couple years ago I recall prices and lead times being super high. I hope yours wasn't still crazy expensive.

UGH! Sinusitis is awful! I hope the meds work quickly. We're the doctors worried about the BP? Being sick can shoot them up too so maybe they'll improve.
It was 380 before tax, so not too terrible. She told me I really need to follow up with my GP asap
i was going to call today but got busy. I ll email myself a note 🤣

Hi everybody :frow

lost Melba 😢. Found her laying half out of their little house separate from the coop. That makes both orpingtons gone. Not sure why. She looked a little fluffier the other day but thats it.
Good morning folks :frow

Night before last I forgot to take my evening meds... Yesterday BP was crazy high and I had hand tremors so bad I couldn't use a keyboard or mouse.
Take care of yourself :hugs

Good morning everyone 😊 enjoy your day

Good morning Bob. :frow

I am still around y'all. I hope everyone is doing well.

It's been a busy and exhausting year so far. Between work and home I am plum tuckered out.

I lost 5 birds over the last year. It was hard losing my tiny Bitty. She made it to 11 so there's that.

I have a dozen chicks in the brooder and hope for all females of course.
Hi Henny :frow

Back
Top Bottom