Hi everybody :frow

finally bought a new mower. :fl We really suck at caring for gas powered stuff somehow so i got battery, but a more powerful one and a bigger deck than what we have had. I will try to sell the old one.
Im getting very tired of piece mealing the repair work on this house:hit i wish i could just get it done already so i can move out of the city.

Okay, 2 out of 3 evil deeds are done. Sort of. I finished federal taxes, they just need mailed off and also state taxes. Paid the state and will wait on the feds to bill me. Still need to do local taxes, but hubs can't remember all of his hire/quit dates.
I genuinely don't mind paying taxes, I just wish they were used appropriately. In our town the infrastructure is abysmal, except for downtown where all the college kids' parents go and visit. The residents are second class citizens. We have one road in particular, that runs right in front of our middle school, that is so bad people routinely drive left-of-center to avoid car damage. Chip and seal does is NOT a permanent solution! Especially when put in during cold weather.

Hi everybody :frow

Ijust figured out that when I'm using my ipad keyboard while texting, I cannot use the return key because it sends the text. But here it works like it should :idunno Oh well. The weather's fairly decent today so I hope to get out there in a few and use the new lawn mower. I'll keep ya'll posted. LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom