Just popping in to say hi and let you all know that Bob is again home from the hospital, he will have home health care for a little while, with physical therapy in home as well.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and doing well .

I am relieved to hear Bob is doing well enough to be at home.

I hope he continues to improve quickly. You have both been on my mind often. :hugs

Give Thanks Thanksgiving GIF by Ecard Mint

Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving.

Thanks for letting us know.
Prayers for a speedy recovery 🙏

Hope you have a great thanksgiving 🦃
Thank you :hugs Our son's family is coming to make the meal, so that will be nice
I am relieved to hear Bob is doing well enough to be at home.

I hope he continues to improve quickly. You have both been on my mind often. :hugs
Yes, we are as well and thank you :hugs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone 🦃

Thank you :hugs Our son's family is coming to make the meal, so that will be nice

Yes, we are as well and thank you :hugs

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone 🦃

It should be a wonderful day then! Nothing quite like having family over and them making the meal will be a great help as well as great company.

Fishy, https://www.sweeterheater.com/ They're the safest way to heat your chickens in the winter, with minimum risk for fire hazard. I think it was Ron Ott, but it may have been Sourland that suggested them to me. Of course, there were other more pressing, money draining things that had to be done here, so I couldn't justify the expense. Last Christmas, I did not ask for anything. We got gifts for everyone else. After we recouped from Christmas, Dh asked what I might like as my belated Christmas present, and gave me a price range. I got 3 of the large, overhead ones for the outdoor coops.

When they came in, of course I had to test one. It's amazing to me, how they work. They don't get hot, or put out heat, like a conventional heater. Hold your arm under it for a minute, and your arm will start warming up, but the unit itself is cool.

I can see why these are also ideal for brooders. Lord willing, and the creek don't rise, I hope in the (near) future to get a couple of the smaller ones for my brooders.
Interesting. I'm going to have to look into this. I'd seen the side wall panels before but I don't want my mean girls hogging it. Hanging it above sounds like a good solution. We're down to 7 so the community heat is an issue now. Winter arrived today and my younger kid is worried her favorite chicken is going to die.
I'm doing pretty good, just exhausted all the time. Bob, is still having lots of issues that so far nobody has an answer for 😞. With all the doctor appointments and everything else, no time to be idle. Thank you for checking in and for the prayers.
So glad to hear Bob was able to go home. I hope he keeps improving & things settle down for you both.

Back
Top Bottom