My husband and i almost went into that profession until the people wanted me to work for free! I have a degree, i am a hard worker. Not happening. If i work free, it is for myself. I became a nurse, dead people do not freak me out nor do morticians. Valuable service, done well.
I am a nurse too. Well, I have my license, but have been a SAHM for 12 years. What area do you work in?

Yes, she is 5 and ready to attack the new Lab puppy. I don’t ever want another Yorkie. She is very needy and only wants me. It seems to be a Yorkie personality, from what I hear from other Yorkie owners too.
Mom stole my yorkie when she moved to the nursing home. Dog loves it!

I heard about someone being on the bachelor who was in the funeral industry. I never actually watched it so I don't know what she really did in the business. People like to claim that their morticians, but don't actually ever touch a dead body. They like the shock value & other people's reaction. I've been an embalmer in California for 22+ years. Usually when I tell people what I do they don't really want to talk to me anymore or they become very uncomfortable.
That is because they are weird, not you. I could sit and talk to you all day.

I'm proud of what I do and wouldn't want to do anything else. I have a BA degree in English, but the only profession I could go into was teaching. Not for me. I decided to go to mortuary school & finally do what I always wanted to do.
Sometimes I just have to be careful when discussing my day at work with my family during dinner. Of course, they're use to it by now. But still, sometimes I forget & go a little too far.

Yes, she is 5 and ready to attack the new Lab puppy. I don’t ever want another Yorkie. She is very needy and only wants me. It seems to be a Yorkie personality, from what I hear from other Yorkie owners too.

I sooo get that! I had a yorkie who was an ex puppy mill breeder. Her name was cricket and she was the most neurotic needy little thing :barnie so cute though :love

To be honest my least favorite dogs to work with are terriers- with the exception of pitties and staffies. Boundless energy and neediness :eek:

Back
Top Bottom