I'm still ashamed, last male here i waited the six months i think to wait for "new year's eve" to happen. I saw him back up to my STOVE and you know what he was planning. Knee jerk reaction i booted him right in the butt. I paid like 20 bucks extra for a rush appointment to stop the party back there.:lau

He still has Cheeto puffs. Luckily no spraying but lord does his pee stink!

Cappy. Hydrate and go to bed. We love you.
Too early to go to bed. But i fear i have the flu! Not happy. Headache, neck ache, nausea, dizziness.
On the plus side i got my last 2 trees planted today and i cut the planks for the bench i am building.
The guineas were kept away from the chicken coop by the fence so they roosted in their own coop tonight! Maybe that is all it takes.

She is needing you Mom. Its hard when they understand the choice part of the passing.
I had to have a hamster put down before, but she knew it was sick before that. I think part of it is the suddenness of it. She's upset she didn't get to say goodbye. I'm regretting not bringing her home. I know better next time.

Tiny human will be sleeping in my bed tonight. This wasn't even her favorite chicken. She never got this upset about any other pet dying. I hope nothing ever happens to Olive.
Dear God ,
Please keep Olive extra safe and healthy. This is not the request of a selfish grownup, it is on behalf of April's tiny human, who is too little to have her tiny heart broken twice.
Amen.

Back
Top Bottom