:lau:yuckyuckSome of those are great!
Maybe I'll cancel my account , then sign up new. :frow
Lol. Uh, or maybe I'll just wait til I get kicked out....:eek: because you guys think I'm nice, but not allllllways ;)
Me me me
165B5328-B2EF-42BB-8203-F654056E77C0-989-0000014D1425AAC1.gif

Once you rest up you'll have to tell us about it! We are ALL EARS and really, we all missed having you around.

Sam is nice and funny and very chicken helpful in many ways and really tried to keep up with us but one man can only do so much with a group of gals like us, because it's not Utah after all.... and guess what? He's a competitive BBQ dude and never TOLD US- his best gal pals! Can you believe that Rj?!?!
And He's unreliable!
Two days I think, he was in the shower or something with his wife:bun:bun, and he told us something or other that amounts to he "drinks and falls asleep" :drool:th, then there was the fires at his town :mad: so that kept him busy, and oh! He's afraid of dog Heinies:oops:, and doesn't want to discuss the ins and outs (the ACTUAL ins and outs) :ducof anal glands.

:eek::thStacey Drops the mic!

That's all I got folks. Time to clean up the kitchen.

Sam. Thanks for being such a good sport. :hugs
Great job Stacey!!

You are on BYC, Squatchers thread. That is all. Carry on
:gig:goodpost: You might be sick Cappy, but you still got it.
It.
Like the flu.
Go to a cvs minute clinic tomorrow please?????
They'll do a 5 minute flu test
Get you some tamiflu and Gatorade and Kleenex, maybe some candy... you'll be home in an hour.
I know they have CVS's in Virginia.

Making chicken chimmies and the old bird did not cooperate. Tough as an old shoe.
:(

I will try the pressure cooker next time

Chimmies now have chicken breast from old bird and thighs.

Back to the kitchen with me.
Make taquitos out of old birds that's the best for them. Cook it then toss it in a food processor with some rotel and roll it up in a tortilla and fry delicious

Sometimes hubby bugs the taters out of me. I am sick. Went to bed without supper. Slept. Wake up, ask husband did the guineas roost in their coop? "Idk, i haven't been out there." :th
I asked him to look once when i was going to be late getting home. You would think i asked him to roll naked on hot coals. He looked but they were not there. Really , was it so difficult? Walk a few minutes, look in hoop coop. If there, shut door. If not, leave open. HOW HARD IS THAT? a 5 year old could do it! I didn't even get into shutting pop doors. Someone help me!:smack
Eta, he just told me some varmint was out in the woods the night he did check the guineas and they were mia... :mad:
Yup hubby's sometimes grrr here feel better soon :hugshot bath, tea,warm jammies and blankets :love

Back
Top Bottom