Yep but luckily I don’t have to deal with it I just send them on their way bye bye :D

I was stuck for 5+ years training people over and over. I would give reviews to the owner regularly. I would know in 2 weeks if they were going to make it. Sadly I was stuck with them for months before they directly ticked the owner off or quit on their own.
#noproblemsolvingskills

Seriously when you tell someone to get as 7/16 wrench and they stand there measuring wrenches with a tape measure SMH!
It was industrial assembly. Tool knowledge is kind of important.
:barnie

It was over 80* today :sick

We got up to 70 or so today. It was still overcast and MOIST. I went outside to rip boards for CP Coop doors, but it took me and PIC almost an HOUR to find the correct tools needed. DH has this habit of putting taters down wherever and not back into his HUGE tool box. By the time we got everything gathered up, we were both too tired to rip more than one dorr's worth of boards. DH says well HE knows where everything is.... it's not getting into his thick skull that *there's a place for everything, and everything in it's place* is a saying for a reason.....

....... he does this taters in the kitchen too. I hate when he empties the dishwasher cause chit goes wherever he feels like putting it at the moment.

I just realized I am seriously busting DHs chops..... HA!!!

We got up to 70 or so today. It was still overcast and MOIST. I went outside to rip boards for CP Coop doors, but it took me and PIC almost an HOUR to find the correct tools needed. DH has this habit of putting taters down wherever and not back into his HUGE tool box. By the time we got everything gathered up, we were both too tired to rip more than one dorr's worth of boards. DH says well HE knows where everything is.... it's not getting into his thick skull that *there's a place for everything, and everything in it's place* is a saying for a reason.....

....... he does this taters in the kitchen too. I hate when he empties the dishwasher cause chit goes wherever he feels like putting it at the moment.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!
:hugs

I really do. :hit

Ordered roots and seeds for more stuff to plant. Something is gonna grow this year I swear on DHs grave!!! (cause Imma kill him if he doesn't help :D)

THIS WEEKEND Banty... I am Seriously excited about it. Not quite sure how we're gonna do it, but I will be JaMOANING this weekend!
While you're over there jamoaning with hubby, think of us poor hungry squatchers, mmkay? Don't want you to get TOO much enjoyment out of it. :lau

I was stuck for 5+ years training people over and over. I would give reviews to the owner regularly. I would know in 2 weeks if they were going to make it. Sadly I was stuck with them for months before they directly ticked the owner off or quit on their own.
#noproblemsolvingskills

Seriously when you tell someone to get as 7/16 wrench and they stand there measuring wrenches with a tape measure SMH!
It was industrial assembly. Tool knowledge is kind of important.
:barnie
Wrenches have to size stamped on them why did they need a tape

DW does that in the kitchen too. I just tease her about it because the rest of the house is tidy all the time

:bow thank ya, thank ya. Y'all are pretty quick for :old me, but i try to keep up. I hate skipping posts, so sometimes it takes me a while. :th

I hope you win the eggs you want, but if'n you have bator room... I got eggs for ya!

@Chickassan please get that growth on your back checked out, huh? :lau
Why does your title say flockless? Last I knew you were about as far from flockless as one lady can get.

Back
Top Bottom