WHYYYYYY PUPPY??? WHYYYY?

Freaking terrifying thing this crazy pup did!

Sooooo I keep food available to the dogs. Tilly decided to wolf down half her food. Not a giant amount but the speed caused her to choke!

She was in serious trouble for a few seconds there.

:eek::th

Heimlich on a tiny puppy OMG!!!!!

She's ok now but dang!
Wow, that's scary. Good thing you were close by. Did she learn her lesson?

I'm betting on the latter. This is a soft little guy, the kind that does not like getting dirty he was terrified he'd step on a poo. The other little guy has been mugged before and actually enjoys it and isn't one bit afraid of poo. Lulu being evil,mugged the easily scarred child. He's got to be at least six so the tears kind of caught me off guard, it was just a itty bitty bag.:idunno
Chickens can smell fear.

That's quite a bit done! Days like that feel good.
:yesss:

Not entirely certain......:rolleyes:

She does throw those "I'm to tired to sleep" baby fits. All kinds of squirmy and whiny. :lau

I was cleaning the coop and saw a hen in the box. Got all eggcited and everything. I went back later and she was still in the box.....thought I would check for an egg......
no dice it's just my mean as tater broody Australorp headed to broody again. She gave me a pinch for my efforts.

Congrats on your eggie!

I am so jelly!
B/c hatching chicks in the middle of winter is a great idea... chickens really don't know what's good for them.

Well folks, Ham has been found, unfortunately not alive. No sign of the little one who escaped with him. He changed direction. Last time I saw him he was heading up my mountain, heading north east. He apparently turned south and traveled a couple of miles before finding the highway. He was about 10 miles from here when he was hit by a car. My neighbor's friend saw it happen the day before Christmas.
That really sucks. At this point I wouldn't say anything unless someone comes to you. You might invest in some concrete to build up barriers like someone else mentioned. Even if you do it in sections it'd be better than something they just keep knocking down. Keep you from this situation in the future. I just don't see how people end up keeping those things as pets.
Soooo.... I guess the real question here is, did the people in the car keep the pig? B/c if they did, I feel like they've been well compensated.

(tiptoeing outta here)

Bye folks! Going on a 2 night yoga retreat in the Catskills (by myself!) with limited internet access. See yas when I get back!:love
Have fun!!

Good morning, chickens are out iv'e got doo-doo on my back and the coffee is much too strong. Oh and the cat sneezed directly in my face this morning so no alarm clock needed.:caf

Well that's a fine way to start the day!
It can only get better from there.

I got my chores done, birds are fed and watered, dogs have been out several times, poops are removed from the dog runs, cats are fed and watered, shower is done no poops on my shoes. Going to be a good day here.
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom