Kinda bummed today.

Our old cat is officially blind and failing. :hmm
Tomorrow will be her last day.
Seventeen is a pretty long life I guess.
Sorry dear, i have an old dog that is not doing great but he still potties outside and runs around. Mostly blind with the cataracts though. And most of his teeth are gone.
Hope your cat passes peacefully. Hugs.

Kinda bummed today.

Our old cat is officially blind and failing. :hmm
Tomorrow will be her last day.
Seventeen is a pretty long life I guess.
I am sorry she is failing!

We had one adopt us age 13 and make it to 16. She was very sweet too!

I’m trying to decide if I hurt myself wrangling Thing 1, or if I have something more serious going on. About an hour and a half ago, after feeding Thing 1 on my lap and fighting to keep him from grabbing EVERYTHING off my desk, I started having pain on the upper right side of my abdomen. It hurts worse when I move or breathe deep. It shoots up into a rib when I do those things but it fades to a 2-3 when I lay still. I don’t have a fever, no rebound tenderness, good appetite, no nausea.

I think it has to be musculoskeletal, not intestinal. I’m in a wait, rest and see pattern for now.

I’m trying to decide if I hurt myself wrangling Thing 1, or if I have something more serious going on. About an hour and a half ago, after feeding Thing 1 on my lap and fighting to keep him from grabbing EVERYTHING off my desk, I started having pain on the upper right side of my abdomen. It hurts worse when I move or breathe deep. It shoots up into a rib when I do those things but it fades to a 2-3 when I lay still. I don’t have a fever, no rebound tenderness, good appetite, no nausea.

I think it has to be musculoskeletal, not intestinal. I’m in a wait, rest and see pattern for now.
I hope everything will be ok! Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom